Neutralhazer under Mac
IMPOSSIBLE TO INSTALL THE PLUG-IN
This may be due to several parameters, that said, we propose a manual solution described below:
- Download the installation file from this link: http://ftp.autopano.net/releases/Neutralhazer_Mac_Leopard_102_2012-04-26.zip
- The downloaded file contains a folder called Kolor/.
- Copy/Paste this folder (Kolor/) on the following folder: /Applications/<Adobe Photoshop Version>/Plug-Ins/Filters/.
- After processing, Neutralhazer should be available from the Filter menu on Photoshop.
ERROR MESSAGE WHEN APPLY THE FILTER/ NOT ENOUGH MEMORY
An error message appears when you want to run the image processing with Neutralhazer.
This is due to the use of 32-bit systems and/or software and a too large sized image.
This issue depends on the system specs, as well as the current use (number of tasks computed by the system at that time), so it is very difficult to define a fixed limit on this.
- Close the softwares and background tasks initiated if possible.
- Reduce image size before running the processing of the filter.