Neutralhazer under Windows
FORCE THE INSTALLATION OF THE PLUG-IN
If the installer provides an uncheckabled list (greyed-out) while one (or more) software(s) of this list (Photoshop or Photoshop Elements) is installed on your computer, please follow the manual install procedure below. This can happen if you have Photoshop CS6 or CC on a Windows system.
- Use the manual installation, to select at the bottom of the list of compatible software: manual install
- A folder Kolor will be created on your desktop, containing all the required elements to manually install the plug-in.
- Refer to the Read-me file available in the same folder to know the installation procedure.
ERROR MESSAGE WHEN APPLY THE FILTER/ NOT ENOUGH MEMORY
An error message appears when you want to run the image processing with Neutralhazer.
This is due to the use of 32-bit systems and/or software and a too large sized image.
This issue depends on the system specs, as well as the current use (number of tasks computed by the system at that time), so it is very difficult to define a fixed limit on this.
- Close the softwares and background tasks initiated if possible.
- Reduce image size before running the processing of the filter.